Stefano Bigoni, Stefano Fasoli
Description:The UniTemp RTP-150-HV is a furnace for rapid annealing processes under high vacuum for wafers up to 6″ (150 mm). It is very compact in size, designed for applications in R&D. The RTP-150-HV can be used with standard process gases (Nitrogen, Oxygen, Forming Gas); Nitrogen is also used for cooling the substrate. The heating is made by 24 infrared lamps, for a total power of 21 kW. A 7″ touch panel allows easy programming and process control.
- Maximum operating temperature: 1000°C
- Ramp up rate: up to 75 °C/s
- Ramp down rate: 200 °C/min (T>400 °C), 30 °C/min (T<400 °C)
- Temperature uniformity: ≤ 1,5 % of set temperature
- Vacuum capability: up to 10-6 hPa