Safety rules and booking instructions
The access to PoliFAB is allowed only if the user pass successfully a safety test.
The test focuses on:
The knowledge of such regulations is important for both the safety of the user and the safety of the other users. Violations of safety rules and procedures is a serious event and will not be treated lighly; to ensure the safety of the users, the PoliFAB staff can revoke cleanroom access to whom does not comply to safety prescriptions.
The material for the safety test can be downloaded from the links below.
PoliFAB Safety Documents (ENG)
PoliFAB Safety Documents (IT)
Gas and reagents safety datasheet (IT)
- safety rules inside the cleanroom;
- evacuation plan and emergency exit;
- dangers deriving from the gasses used in PoliFAB and safety precautions;
- dangers deriving from high voltage equipments and safety precautions;
- dangers deriving from chemical reagents used in PoliFAB and safety precautions;
- dangers deriving from laser sources and safety precautions.
Once the user is allowed to enter PoliFAB, equipments can be booked using our intranet, which can be accessed using personal login credentials. More information on the login credentials and on the booking procedure can be downloaded here.