Description:Dynatex GST-150 allows dicing of semiconductor wafers with a dry process. In order to break the wafer, a scribe line is created in the wafer surface with an electronically controlled diamond tip. The scribe line creates a stress concentration so that the force applied by a breaking impulse causes the wafer to separate exactly along the desired lines.
- Less than 5 µm wide scribe line
- Auto aligning vision system
- Adjustable scribe and impulse force
- Adjustable scribe angle (Normally 32°-37°)
- Scribe speed up to 10 inches per second